Are you tired of working evenings or shift work? Interested in making deliveries in the Vancouver area and also doing warehouse work? If you answered yes to the above, then this job could be for you. Our Ideal Candidate profile
- Valid Drivers license
- Excellent driving skills and Road sense
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Organized and great attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- Sense of Direction
- Great time management skills
- Very high sense of Urgency
- Lifting and loading 40+ boxes into delivery vehicle daily
- Delivering the correct box count to the correct customers
- Acquiring Signed copies of Invoices as proof of delivery
- Addressing any service issues in the moment with customers
- Picking orders promptly and accurately
What we do at Qualifirst Foods Ltd.
We import ingredients from all over the world. We offer unique ingredients that are at a quality level you will not find at your national grocery chain. If you have eaten at a top restaurant you likely enjoyed our ingredients. For our products Quality is the value that leads our select product offering. To join our team contribution and excellence are our two principal values . We expect everyone in the company to contribute and we expect everyone to strive for excellence in the project or tasks they are completing. We are growth focused and continuously challenge the status quo, we are fluid in our growth and ever changing.
Why should you want to work for us?
- We are growth focused and we are constantly challenging the status quo. Be part of this growth and have the opportunity to contribute to this growth.
- We offer life balance hours, entry level roles pay more then 30% minimum wage and all new hires receive at least one wage increase in the first year.
Warning: This position may not be the right fit for everyone
- We only hire candidates that fit cohesively into our company culture - a mutually beneficial fit is imperative
- We are searching for employees that are happy taking pride in their job, not just in a paycheck
- You will be expected to keep up and work as fast as the rest of the team when picking
- We offer a competitive remuneration package
Some advantage you can look forward to with us:
- Consistent Schedule, Monday to Friday
- Medical Benefits
- An equally distributed workload
- The opportunity to prove yourself, learn quickly, and excel in multiple areas
- Moving to a new state of the art warehouse in Burnaby in early 2017
We provide opportunity for all
- Are you smart and hard working? We will give you the opportunity to prove yourself.
- We only care about competency, talent ,and ability.
- We provide an accepting and fair work environment for members of the LGBT community. Because we provide equal opportunity for work and promotion we have LGBT team members in all areas of the company, including many of our top performers and in our leadership team.
- Don't be afraid to apply if you have limited experience. We are more interested in your qualities than your specific experiences. Do you qualify and are you the right fit? If yes, apply to be a candidate. This position is scheduled to start Dec 2016, Jan 2017